Gain Compliance is developing innovative software products to help insurance professionals with a variety of regulatory reporting requirements.
We are looking for process oriented technical professionals to help build scalable and repeatable business processes across the company.
In this critical role, you will have a direct impact on the success of the company and you will be rewarded with (appreciation and) an options package to match your contribution.
We are looking for people who are passionate about the innovative use of technology to improve processes and enable others to succeed – people willing to go out of their way to provide real, working solutions to difficult problems.
This role will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Data analysis using intermediate to advanced SQL
- Limited ETL projects
- Operations automation using
- advanced spreadsheet skills
- scripting and programming skills (some experience required, but can learn and develop on the job)
- HubSpot Workflow projects (acumen required, no prior experience required)
- Evaluation and proof of concepts on new technology adoption
- If we find the right candidate, there would also be a growing amount of scripting/programming/integration work to increase our data analytic capabilities and make these more accessible to several teams within the business
We are looking for some combination of:
- Ability to quickly pick up projects and own them to completion
- Ability to understand business problems and innovate on creative and practical solutions
- Self-motivation with a commitment for excellence
- A willingness to jump into new roles and challenges to help the team succeed
- A growth mindset, intellectual curiosity, and an eagerness to contribute
- A passion to deliver
- An effective communicator
Located in the East Village of downtown Des Moines, Gain Compliance has a product-first culture and is building a best-in-class team to leverage the latest technologies and best practices to solve challenging problems. We are committed to a creative, customer-led approach to product development.
In addition to the satisfaction (and upside) of joining a successful company in its early stages, we offer a flexible work environment and top-tier benefits.