Gain Compliance is developing innovative software products to help insurance professionals with a variety of regulatory reporting requirements.
We are looking for Financial Reporting professionals to help serve clients and to collaborate with our product team to design and develop world-class software products.
As an early employee, you will have direct impact on the success of the company, and you will be rewarded with (appreciation and) an options package to match your contribution.
We are looking for people who are passionate about building great products and services that customers love – people willing to go out of their way to provide best-in-class solutions to difficult problems.
We are looking for some combination of:
- Financial reporting experience
- A growth mindset – someone who is intellectually curious and eager to contribute
- Self-motivated with a commitment for excellence
- A passion to deliver value for the customer experience
- Willingness to jump into new roles and challenges to help the team succeed
- An effective communicator
- Experience with the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements (blue or yellow books) is a plus
Located in the East Village of downtown Des Moines, Iowa, Gain Compliance has a product-first culture and is building a best-in-class team to leverage the latest technologies and best practices to solve challenging problems. We are committed to a creative, customer-led approach to product development.
In addition to the satisfaction (and upside) of joining a successful company in its early stages, we offer a flexible work environment and top-tier benefits.