Gain Compliance is developing innovative software products to help insurance professionals with the burden of their compliance-related filings.
We are looking for a motivated Financial Reporting professionals with critical judgment and attention to detail to onboard new customers and to help customers be successful using our software – people willing to go out of their way to provide best-in-class solutions to difficult problems.
As part of a growing company, all employees wear multiple hats and contribute to the success of our company in multiple ways. While the primary focus of this position is helping to onboard and support customers, individuals will have opportunities to assist with various projects and to help frame best practices to help maintain world-class customer service.
You will have a direct and visible impact on the success of the company, and you will be rewarded with (appreciation and) an options package to match your contribution.
We are looking for some combination of:
- Financial reporting experience
- A growth mindset – someone who is intellectually curious and eager to contribute
- Self-motivated with a commitment for excellence
- A passion to deliver value for the customer experience
- Willingness to jump into new roles and challenges to help the team succeed
- An effective communicator
- Experience with the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements (blue or yellow books) is a plus
Located in the East Village of downtown Des Moines, Iowa, Gain Compliance has a product-first culture and is building a best-in-class team to leverage the latest technologies and best practices to solve challenging problems. We are committed to a creative, customer-led approach to product development.
In addition to the satisfaction (and upside) of joining a successful company in its early stages, we offer a flexible work environment and top-tier benefits.