Gain Compliance is developing innovative software products to help insurance professionals with the burden of their compliance-related filings.
We are looking for motivated professionals with critical judgment and attention to detail to onboard new customers and to help customers be successful using our software – people willing to go out of their way to provide best-in-class solutions to difficult problems.
As part of a growing company, all employees wear multiple hats and contribute to the success of our company in multiple ways. This position will focus on development and maintenance of the statutory reporting software through research, analysis and customer discovery. As a member of the Product Operations team, you will collaborate with the Client Services Team to assist in answering customer questions and developing product enhancements and with the Engineering Team to build out the detailed configurations and calculations within the software that are fundamental in completing a successful filing.
You will have a direct and visible impact on the success of the company, and you will be rewarded with (appreciation and) an options package to match your contribution.
We are looking for some combination of:
- Financial analysis experience
- A growth mindset – someone who is intellectually curious and eager to contribute
- Self-motivated with a commitment for excellence
- A passion to deliver value for the customer experience
- Willingness to jump into new roles and challenges to help the team succeed
- An effective communicator
- Accounting, financial reporting, or statutory financial statement (blue, yellow, or orange book) experience is a plus
Located in the East Village of downtown Des Moines, Iowa, Gain Compliance has a product-first culture and is building a best-in-class team to leverage the latest technologies and best practices to solve challenging problems. We are committed to a creative, customer-led approach to product development.
In addition to the satisfaction (and upside) of joining a successful company in its early stages, we offer a flexible work environment and top-tier benefits.