Gain Compliance is looking for a Sales Development Representative to generate sales leads through outbound calling and emails. This position will work closely with the team to move leads through the pipeline for successful close.
What you’ll be doing:
- Call on leads from multiple sources
- Action activity levels of between 50 and 100 calls per day
- Schedule demos for sales team with qualified leads
- Track and input all activity in Hubspot (CRM)
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Gain’s solutions and values
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- Follow up on a high volume of new leads in a timely manner
What you will need:
- 1 to 2 years experience in high volume outbound cold calling experience preferred, but not required
- Positive and energetic phone skills and excellent listening and writing skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Background or knowledge in software required – SaaS/Cloud-based a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Hunter mentality in seeking out new business
- Desire to establish a career in sales
- Knowledge of Hubspot or other CRM system is a plus
Who you are:
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Located in Des Moines, IA.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the East Village of downtown Des Moines, Gain Compliance has a product-first culture and is building a best-in-class team to leverage the latest technologies and best practices to solve challenging problems. We are committed to a creative, customer-led approach to product development.
In addition to the satisfaction (and upside) of joining a successful company in its early stages, we offer a flexible work environment and top-tier benefits.