Customer Success Manager
Gain Compliance is looking for an excellent Customer Success Manager who will serve as the primary point of contact with customers. A candidate for this position should have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, exercise attention to detail and critical judgment, and be highly motivated to ensure that our customers have a first-class experience with our software.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Help customers successfully onboard by owning the kickoff, historical document setups, and training needed to utilize Gain’s products and services.
- Conduct discovery conversations with customers to understand any nuances or complexities in their onboarding, setup, and filing needs.
- Be an expert in Gain Compliance’s products with a deep understanding of how our solutions solve customer challenges.
- Champion customer responsiveness, communicate urgency, and facilitate issue resolution for your customer’s support needs.
- Be proactive in addressing customer questions, even if you don’t have all the answers.
- Be curious about your customers’ domain (financial reporting) and motivated to learn more about it over time.
- Contribute and drive ideas that lead to continuous development and improvement of account management processes.
- Demonstrate the value of the Gain application to drive adoption and utilization of our products.
- Monitor your customer’s application usage to help drive successful and timely filings.
- Lead customer reviews to capture the voice of the customer for future product development.
- Other tasks that arise in the context of a fast-paced technology startup.
- The last point is important. We are in rapid growth mode and often fill product gaps with exceptional customer service which means you will be a gritty technology sleuth who goes above and beyond the normal role of a Customer Success Manager.
What You’ll Need:
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated individual who is proactive in anticipating the customer’s needs and desired outcomes.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- A strong customer service background with the ability to identify customer needs and expectations and to respond in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to train and build relationships with customers with a high level of professionalism.
- Strong technical aptitude, with competency in using Google Suite and/or Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with Hubspot is a plus.
- Excellent project management, follow-through, and attention to detail that meet the customer’s desired outcomes and onboarding expectations.
- Self driven and curious to learn the domain and technology space for our customers.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably customer success or account management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting is a plus.
Gain Compliance is a technology startup focused on helping insurance companies with the burden of their compliance related filings. Gain operates under a hybrid working environment – giving employees the flexibility to work from home or in the office.
In the spirit of a software startup, all employees can wear multiple hats and contribute to the success of our company in multiple ways. While the primary focus of this position is helping to onboard and build relationships with new and current customers, the Customer Success Manager will have opportunities to frame best practices, to assist with various research related projects, and to work with the product team to design and develop world-class software products.
We are looking for people who are passionate about building great products and services that customers love – people willing to go out of their way to provide best-in-class solutions to difficult problems.
If you are interested in joining us, please let us know by emailing us with a cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.