Gain Compliance is looking for an excellent Customer Success Manager who will serve as the primary point of contact with customers. A candidate for this position should have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, exercise attention to detail and critical judgment, and be highly motivated to ensure that our customers have a first-class experience with our software.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the primary customer contact for Gain’s product and services
- Ensure customers are effectively onboarded and trained
- Be an expert in Gain Compliance’s products with a deep understanding of how our solutions solve customer challenges
- Champion customer responsiveness and issue resolution
- Develop methods of account management that allow for continuous improvement in customer satisfaction
- Build strong customer relationships and explore opportunities for growth
- Other tasks as arise in the context of a fast-paced technology startup
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work in fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- A strong sense of customer service with the ability to identify customer needs and expectations and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Strong technical aptitude, with competency in using Google Drive and/or Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding project management, follow-through and attention to details required
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting preferred
- Insurance industry experience a plus
Gain Compliance is a technology startup focused on helping insurance companies with the burden of their compliance related filings.
In the spirit of a software startup, all employees can wear multiple hats and contribute to the success of our company in multiple ways. While the primary focus of this position is helping to onboard new customers, the Customer Success Manager will have opportunities to frame best practices, to assist with various research related projects, and to work with the product team to design and develop world-class software products.
We are looking for people who are passionate about building great products and services that customers love – people willing to go out of their way to provide best-in-class solutions to difficult problems.
Located in Des Moines, IA.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the East Village of downtown Des Moines, Iowa, Gain Compliance has a product-first culture and is building a best-in-class team to leverage the latest technologies and best practices to solve challenging problems. We are committed to a creative, customer-led approach to product development.
In addition to the satisfaction (and upside) of joining a successful company in its early stages, we offer a flexible work environment and top-tier benefits.